The 2021 2nd International Conference on Urban Engineering and Management Science (ICUEMS2021) will be held on January 29-31 in Sanya, China. The purpose of the conference is to provide a platform for experts, scholars, engineers and technical researchers engaged in the related fields of urban engineering management to share scientific research achievements and cutting-edge technologies, understand academic development trends, broaden research ideas, strengthen academic research and discussion, and promote the industrialization cooperation of academic achievements. Experts, scholars, business people and other relevant personnel from universities and research institutions at home and abroad are cordially invited to attend and exchange.
1. Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI)
All accepted full papers will be published in Conference Publishing Services (CPS) and will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec and DOAJ for indexing.
2. Call for Excellent Papers to SCI/SSCI Journal
(Submission with notes of conference acronyms：ICUEMS2021 will enjoy priority in review and acceptance.)
Excellent papers will be recommended directly to the following or other suitable SCI journals:
Journal 1: Applied Ecology and Environmental Research（ISSN: 1589-1623, IF=0.689）
Journal 2: Structural Concrete（ISSN: 1751-7648, IF=1.885）
Journal 3: Journal of Civil Engineering and Management（ISSN: 1392-3730, IF=2.209）
1) All submissions of SCI papers must be in WORD (.doc) format and there are no specific typesetting requirements. After review, a template will be given for typesetting.
2) All submissions should be no less than 10 pages, and please leave a comment noting “SCI+ICUEMS2020” when submitting your paper for SCI journals.
Submit Now: click !!!
A. Full Paper (for Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be publsihed in the conference proceedings.
B. Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
C. English Template
*All submissions must not be less than 4 pages in length. (authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 4 pages)
Please send the full paper & abstract to Submission System.
1) Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
2) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
3) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.